Find a box a shoe box, an empty cereal box or any other box lying around at home.
- Decorate the box using colours, create patterns, cover with fabric, coloured paper or use collage technique.
- Find or make objects or animals by using play-doh, simply draw them on a card or paper or find items from around your house and place them in the box.
Now play the game (you’ll need 2 people)
- Secretly put an item in the box.
- Now the other player must guess what you’ve put in the box. You can give clues, or they can ask questions.
- Once they’ve guessed the item, they get to choose something to go in the box and you can guess.
Don’t forget to post a pic on the facebook post so we can see how you’re getting on!