Our Walter Halls Sports Ambassadors have recently reived training. Below are a list of qualities and some job descriptions required when taking up the role of a Sports Ambassador. Our Sports Ambassadors have been carefully chosen and show all of these qualities.
- Must be approachable and have a good relationship with all children.
- A positive role model and a good attitude towards learning and playing sports.
- Be a good team member.
- Able to engage and inspire others.
- Must be organised and be a good timekeeper.
- Will run a Change4Life club on Thursday lunchtimes.
- Help run and organise sports days.
- Always be an example to others especially in PE lessons.
- Promote our 60 minutes of exercise target to all children.
- Encourage all children to take part in the tri best challenge to improve fitness across school.