Miniature ice garden
- Find a suitable container, we used an egg with the top cut off because it makes a really pretty shape, but you could use an ice cube tray, a small cup, silicone baking case or any small container that can go in the freezer. Make sure it has straight sides (unless it's an egg of course), so you can get it out at the end.
- Collect some colourful petals and leaves.
- Place the petals in the container and fill with water.
- Place carefully in the freezer for a few hours.
- Once frozen, remove from the container.
- Admire your frozen miniature creation! Watch out... they're cold and melt quite quickly.
- Send us a photo of your creation. You can post it in the comments of the facebook post, or email email@example.com